Test Case Management for JIRA Cloud

Lasantha Goonetilleke February 19, 2019

Please someone recommend me a test case management tool which could be integrated with JIRA cloud.

Thanks

Lasantha

3 answers

1 vote
Brian Walker March 12, 2019

For Test Management, I really like QMetry for Jira among the all test management apps which has end to end traceability, Import/Export capabilities, strong reporting and very user-friendly in terms of overall test management purpose. Plus, it is Cloud Security Compliance.

0 votes
kg4ysy February 20, 2019

I'm the Director of Quality Assurance at an SMB telecommunication company. We use Zephyr for JIRA here. Zephyr provides us with a lot of helpful tools for tracking our quality assurance process. We have many separate software projects in JIRA, so tracking testing is confusing without a tool like Zephyr. Zephyr allows us to write test plans and test steps for each software project, which helps us with segmenting things. We build test plans that are linked to versions tracked in JIRA. This ensures we log testing for each iteration. When large overhauls or new features are added, multiple iterations of a release candidate may exist. With Zephyr's JIRA version linking, we can see the progress we've made over the iterations. There are also a good deal of dashboard gadgets that help us visualize the testing status across the team. I use this regularly to see our success/fail rate and to make sure we stay on target for the delivery time of the product. I would highly recommend trying a trial of Zephyr for JIRA to see for yourself. Once you write some tests and plan out your workflows, you'll breeze through testing and logging going forward.

0 votes
Raja Shekher Kammara February 19, 2019

Xray Test Management for Jira & Zephyr for Jira - Test Management are the best tools to take a look at. 

Hope this helps!

Warm Regards,
Raja

Suggest an answer