It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sprint- team capacity

Hi, where can I input days off for individual team members in a given sprint? Where can I add a % of their work if e.g. they only work 50% of their time on this sprint? When I plan sprint where can I see if team memebers still can take a few more hours of work or if they are overbooked?

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Ollie_Guan Community Leader Nov 01, 2019

Hello @Sylwia.Jagielska ,

I think you need some plugins to help you implement the requirements. You can apply for the free trial of the following two plugins.

Tempo Timesheets

Tempo Planner

• Access an overview of all team members, based on users and roles, to find available resources
  • Visualize team capacity in real-time with capacity reports
  • Estimate future resource needs in an instant
0 votes

Hi @Sylwia.Jagielska

Another option is Jira Portfolio.

Portfolio is an agile roadmapping tool and a scheduler for programs of work.

Using Portfolio, you can add teams, manage their capacity, the amount of time they'll spend on each group of work, their holidays, sick days and company-wide days off. You can then see how work is planned into sprints and how it will deliver using the capacity view.

I like Portfolio as you can schedule issues into sprints, see how this aligns to capacity across teams / team members - but also use "scenario planning" to play out different delivery options. The great thing is none of these changes make edits in Jira until you "commit" them - meaning I can try different options to see which is most efficient, without impacting our delivery teams' data!

Portfolio does do quite a bit more than just team scheduling also - check out the documentation pages for more information.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

Authentication Options for Atlassian’s Opsgenie

What’s New as of May 21, 2020 Hi there! We recently made some changes to the way you can leverage Single-sign on and authorization within Opsgenie. Based on customer preference and feedback we intr...

56 views 1 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you