Show Due date on KANBAN Board card

Akash Singh April 3, 2020

I have created new software project using Kanban template  and i want to show Due date on my cards under Kanban board. I was able to create due date field inside the issue by configuring but unable to show on the main Kanban board.

2 answers

1 accepted

7 votes
Answer accepted
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2020

@Akash Singh  go-to board setting that you will see at the top-right menu and then go to card layout where you will find the option to show the due date to your card layout.

choose the "due date" and click on the add button.

You will be able to see the due date to your board items then.

I hope it will help you. if this solution will help you then please accept the answer.

Untitled.png

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2020

@Akash Singh  Here is the due date on the board.

Untitled.png

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2020

Hi @Akash Singh ,

did my answer to solve your problem?

Like # people like this
Josie July 17, 2020

Yes...  thank you so much!!

Naveen October 30, 2021

Monika , You are awesome ..it worked

Mariana Pithon October 4, 2022

Hey @Monika Rani I followed your instructions, but unfortunately, I see the due date, but I can't edit them. what should I do?

2 votes
Lauren Rosen March 16, 2021

@Monika Rani I do not see that on my dashboard, I am trying to add due dates to individual cards, but I don't see the same thing as what you show in your screenshots. Can you help me navigate?

Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 11.36.26 AM.png

Murilo Bettamio September 1, 2021

I have the same problem

Michal Patoprsty September 28, 2021

Hey guys,

What @Monika Rani mentioned is for Company-managed projects.

You are using Next-gen project where as far as I know, this is not available at this moment.

Philip Grant June 2, 2022

If anyone has got this far and faces the same problem, go to "Configure board" by clicking the three dots on the top right of your board:

image.png

Click on "Issue types". From here you should be able add various fields either to the description or the context, depending on what you need :)

Like ilia kassianenko likes this
Lisa Bille-Kavoura February 21, 2023

I got that. but how you manage to show the due date on the card on the board? 

Like Brian McAuliffe likes this

Suggest an answer