Jira Board

Deleted user July 18, 2019

We have 5 projects in Jira board.. and currently I could see only the "Released" status for individual project.  

My Query is  : I would like to see all my 5 projects under on screen with the status "Released"  I have used this query to get closer but i need to go one step higher so that I can see the highlevel instead of task level.  

project in ("Proj Design","Proj AI Team","Proj Features","Proj Enterprise Search","Proj Mobile") AND Status = Done AND fixVersion is not EMPTY ORDER BY created DESC

This is the above query but this is not my right fit.  

by default .  when you select a project -->  Click Releases -->> on the right side drop down options -->  select "Released" it will display the main topics that are released.  This is for one project.  But i would like to see across projects order by project name, date (descending)

1 answer

0 votes
Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2019

Hi,

There could be a lot amount of statuses and they could have different names. Try to use statusCategory instead of status field because statusCategory always has only three possible values regardless the project: 

• To Do
  • In Progress
  • Done
Deleted user July 21, 2019

This still does not help.  

I have attached a image that is displayed only for one product with the "Released" status.  I need the same across 2 or more products with the status "Released" 

Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2019

Try to check Unmapped Statuses (Board - Configure - Columns).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events