In a free plan, how many projects can i create?

vipinpapnai May 11, 2021

In a free plan, how many projects can i create?

3 answers

3 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2021

The number of projects are not dependent on your plan.

With a free plan you have other limitations like number of agents/users, some functionalities are blocked and you have less storage space.

You can find more details here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/explore-jira-cloud-plans/

1 vote
Answer accepted
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2021

As much as you want.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

Hi @vipinpapnai ðŸ‘‹

The world (or your Jira) is your oyster as you can create as many as you want. To understand restrictions on other features take a look here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/explore-jira-cloud-plans/

I hope this helps but any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Ashish Barot August 17, 2021

Thank you Dirk, Prince Nyeche & Laura for your answers.

As a newbie this questions can arise in anyone's mind.

Small but very much helpful info.

Best regards,

Ashish Barot

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Hi @Ashish Barot, welcome to the Community 👋

I'm glad this has helped in some way, feel free to fire any questions you have across as we're all here to help 😃

Suggest an answer