How to change the Status of a "Feature" ticket

Michelle Pace April 17, 2021

Hi there, 

I have created three tickets of type Feature. I am trying to change the Status of each of these tickets to "Analysis/UIUX". And the reason why I believe this to be a viable status is that if I go to Status on the ticket and click on Workflow - then "Analysis/UIUX appears there in the defined workflow. (please see screenshot)

My Question: How do I change the STATUS of my Feature ticket? 

How_to_change_FeatureStatus.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2021

The issues in your screenshot are all in status that do not have a transition to delivery backlog, or to analysis.

You'll need to transition them to DVF, then the transition to delivery backlog will become available.

Hi Nic, super thank you - by pure accident I worked out how to "transition to DVF", I simply click the button which says "DVF". 

My next question... I got so happy that I clicked by mistake again, and then again. So now I have all three Tasks "Analysis" when only one needs to be there. And the other two should be in "Delivery Backlog". How do I transition a Task, backward one step?

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2021

To transition back, the workflow has to implement a transition in the opposite direction.  You'll need your admins to edit the workflow and add the transitions.

Like # people like this

Thanks very much Nic.

Suggest an answer