How can I present JIRA to the management team to see the powerful of managing team via this tool?

souwapa January 12, 2020

Hello,

My team is new to JIRA, and I need to present JIRA to team, but first I have to do the presentation to the managment team. 

How can I bring up the potential point to attract the management team to use JIRA, by the way I have about 10 - 15 mins to present it.

Please suggest. Thank you in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2020
souwapa January 13, 2020

Thank you very much. I'll see in more details and try my best to extract the hilight points showing to the managment team. :)

Like # people like this
Vamsee Achanta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 11, 2023

Only one of the above links work. Any refresh on the resources for pitching to people new to jira project management?

0 votes
souwapa January 12, 2020

By the way, in my point of view the management would not what to know like what JIRA is, but basically I have to refer to what it is... The management might what to know what they can get benefits from JIRA. For me, I've used JIRA for 6 years as in operation level. I know that it is good. But for the management. What can be interested them. ... I know many good points in JIRA and in depth detail. With the time constrain (Present) What should I bring up?

Vamsee Achanta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 11, 2023

@souwapa do have any resources for management pitch? 

Suggest an answer