• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I present JIRA to the management team to see the powerful of managing team via this tool?

Hello,

My team is new to JIRA, and I need to present JIRA to team, but first I have to do the presentation to the managment team. 

How can I bring up the potential point to attract the management team to use JIRA, by the way I have about 10 - 15 mins to present it.

Please suggest. Thank you in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

Thank you very much. I'll see in more details and try my best to extract the hilight points showing to the managment team. :)

Like Adrian likes this

By the way, in my point of view the management would not what to know like what JIRA is, but basically I have to refer to what it is... The management might what to know what they can get benefits from JIRA. For me, I've used JIRA for 6 years as in operation level. I know that it is good. But for the management. What can be interested them. ... I know many good points in JIRA and in depth detail. With the time constrain (Present) What should I bring up?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Data Center

Introducing Data Center Community licenses

I'm Alison Huselid, Head of Product for Data Center at Atlassian. As we shared in our last post, we’ve been working on a solution for those of you who work for charitable non-profit organizations tha...

732 views 10 41
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you