It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot Access JIRA From Different PC

Hi All,

For whatever reason I seem unable to access my JIRAs nor my bitbucket repo when accessing my account from  my university computers. This strikes me as a very odd issue. I have checked that I am using the same account that is billed for JIRA, by clicking the link emailed to my account, but the site seems to refuse that I have a JIRA license and just tells me to buy one. Why could this be happening? I can still access my Kaban board from home, again on the same account.

Thanks in advance for the support

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

It seems that something is blocking our products to work on your university since it works normally when you are home.

Have you tested using another browser or incognito mode?

Can you open the developer tools on the browser when trying to login to check if it shows any error?

If available and possible, can you test opening Jira on your personal or a colleague's laptop using the same network? This will help us to check if there is something on the network or if it’s specific on the university’s computer.

Regards,
Angélica

Bizarrely if I send myself the exact link to my repo and kaban board then it works fine, its just when I log into atlassian it doesnt show me any of the repos or boards that I own. It could simply be an issue of me not knowing where to navigate to from the homepage! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Cloud Cafe Ep. 1: Getting started with the Atlassian ecosystem

Welcome to Cloud Cafe – our video series about cloud app development on Atlassian. ✨ Ever heard the term Atlassian ecosystem and wondered just exactly what it meant? Grab a cup of ☕ and join ...

51 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you