Why I love Jira

saravan shanmugam November 6, 2020

I use Jira for test management. I have small team of 6 and we are all in love with Jira. Excellent tool.

4 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2020

Well, we share the same love, since I started using Jira I can't stop using it

Regards

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2020

@saravan shanmugam  Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Brad MacLean December 22, 2020

Welcome. Curious - which Test Management addon do you use and recommend?  

Best,
Brad

Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

I have used the Zephyr Scale (formerly Test Management for Jira) Jira app at several companies, which isn't a bad test management tool. I found it easy to set up test cases, cycles and test plans. Some nice simple visuals to give you a progress update on your tests too.

One of the downsides, I found, was that the app was very isolated from the rest of Jira, and there were only certain parts of the app which had any sort of link to Jira issues, reports, dashboards etc.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events