What do you recommend if I'm new to Jira?

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

Hi community, 

What do you recommend if I'm new to Jira DC?

interested of youtube channels, books: 

English, Vietnamese, Chinese, Philippines, Mexican language

Cheers,

Gonchik

4 comments

Comment

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov 

I would recommend the following:

1 - Reviewing documentation.  Atlassian has excellent documentaiton and you can learn a lot about the product and get answers to questions there: https://confluence.atlassian.com/alldoc/atlassian-documentation-32243719.html

2 - Take a class and get certified.  https://www.atlassian.com/university/training

3 - Check out Atlassian's YouTube Channel 

4 - Setup a test or development instance that you can play around in

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Thanks @Brant Schroeder 

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Here's a few books:

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Thank you! 

Jayesh Baviskar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2021

I am completely inline with @Brant Schroeder & would like to add one more recommendation the following:

1 - 

2 - 

3 - 

4 - 

5 - Follow Atlassian various tags on Atlassian Community to learn more from various use cases / scenarios.

This one really helps.

Like Charlie Misonne likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2021
Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2021

Wow, thanks for sharing !!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events