Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to hear how your organisation is using JIra

Kamini Chandel June 21, 2021

I am new to Jira and would love to know how your organisation is using it and what external application have you integrated your Jira with and how is it helping you?

2 comments

Comment

Ruslana Smirnova June 23, 2021

Hi!
I started to work in a company that has been using Jira for a long time now. Jira is a well-structured platform. I almost didn't have problems with using it. 

It's very comfortable to track your work and tasks. We create tickets and sub-tickets for that. You can log here your time spent on task, comment, mention your colleagues for feedback or required edit. And you can change the workflow of your ticket. For example, make it done when you finished your task or make it ongoing if it's your everyday activity. 

Like Carla Gray likes this
Kamini Chandel June 23, 2021

Thanks Ruslana, 

Regarding your workflows/processes do you guys have these implemented in your Jira and how is it working for you? Or do you still need outside processes to work on your everyday tasks.

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 10, 2021

Hi @Kamini Chandel 

This is not exactly what you asked, but I have similar questions and am more focused on the first steps to understand the tool better. So I'm sharing that:

These videos are fantastic, Atlassian University is also a great resource, and this thread has been beneficial for me so far.

By looking at those resources, you could probably understand the vast possibility of uses Jira might have. I hope you find this useful!

Like Kamini Chandel likes this
Kamini Chandel September 12, 2021

Thank you Huwen, I will check out the links!!

Like Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events