Sprint Comparisons

Michele Snow June 11, 2021

Are there any project managers how there, I am new to the field and to using Jira. I have created a few dashboards that manage Sprint work.....can anyone provide samples of comparing work completed per sprint? 

1 comment

Comment

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2021

Hi @Michele Snow 

What is it that you want to know about a team's sprint work? 

In Jira there are built-in reports which show the burn down/up of work, a sprint report, a velocity report, and more.  Knowing what you are interested in seeing, and the problems you are trying to solve, will help the community to offer you suggestions.

Best regards,

Bill

Michele Snow June 11, 2021

Yes, I have used a number of the widgets and created a few dashboards. Wanted to see if there are samples of dashboards out there that people have designed. For example, I created filters using JQL for each of my sprints and was able to do some comparison charting. Just wanted to know if there are samples of dashboards out there to get a better understanding.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2021

Hi, Michele. 

I suggest doing a browser search for "Jira Cloud Dashboard Examples" and see some of the articles people have written on what helped them.  You can also find some great articles on this in this community forum:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q=agile+dashboard&include_blogs=true

When the built-in dashboard gadgets do not provide what you need consider investigating addons from the marketplace to enhance reporting.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events