Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to this community

Jan Djurström June 2, 2021

I'm working with customised version of Jira at Volvo Cars. Vi call it Vira.

This is my first post in this community:

- What is this community' best value for you as a user of the tool?

4 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Jan!

We are glad you are here!!

The best value for me is the sharing of knowledge and ideas to help solve questions and issues we each face in our work with Atlassian tools. 

Welcome.jpg

Ioana
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2021

Welcome!

The best value of this community is helping each other and finding great solutions together!

Jan Djurström June 2, 2021

Hi Ioana, what company do you work for, have you also a customized version (like we have on Volvo)(Vira)? Or do you use Atlassians Jira?

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
June 23, 2021

Welcome @Jan Djurström 

Ive not heard of customised jira. How is it customised? How is it different to jira proper?

Like Jan Djurström likes this
Jan Djurström June 23, 2021

My company has requested a couple of changes of Jira to be changed. To better fit our way of working at Volvo. We call the tool VIRA (not Jira) when we work with it. I guess that most of the functionality is still the same. But some button have been removed.

This makes it a little bit tricky when you study tutorials at Atlassians homepages.

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
June 23, 2021

Nice. Does anyone know if there are other companies with customised versions?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events