cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Jira Videos Section

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2021

New-To-Jira Videos.jpg

I hope you all have seen this section and mentioned as New to Jira Videos are coming soon and requested to watch the Community Video Library - A great collection of videos. 

What kind of videos are we expecting to see here like content, length, difference from community video library?

Looking forward to hear from everyone.

Cheers

Suvradip

1 comment

Comment

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 20, 2021

I've been actually learning with those videos Atlassian has been uploading; it is fascinating. I think I just need to get my hands on it, but I'm not sure where to start. What would you recommend @Suvradip Paul?

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2021

Hi @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ ,

Thanks for responding. 

I hope you have seen  Community Video Library , if not an looking for Jira videos to start then you could start with Jira Cloud Basics and Jira Essentials

I would also recommend these tutorials, though not videos but great content wise - https://www.atlassian.com/agile/tutorials .

Please check these nd let me know your feedback.

Cheers

Suvradip

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 23, 2021

I haven't check those Agile tutorials. I'm going to check them out. Thank you, @Suvradip Paul

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 23, 2021

You're welcome @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ !

Like Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events