New to Jira Videos Section

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2021

New-To-Jira Videos.jpg

I hope you all have seen this section and mentioned as New to Jira Videos are coming soon and requested to watch the Community Video Library - A great collection of videos. 

What kind of videos are we expecting to see here like content, length, difference from community video library?

Looking forward to hear from everyone.

Cheers

Suvradip

1 comment

Comment

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 20, 2021

I've been actually learning with those videos Atlassian has been uploading; it is fascinating. I think I just need to get my hands on it, but I'm not sure where to start. What would you recommend @Suvradip Paul?

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2021

Hi @Huwen Arnone ,

Thanks for responding. 

I hope you have seen  Community Video Library , if not an looking for Jira videos to start then you could start with Jira Cloud Basics and Jira Essentials

I would also recommend these tutorials, though not videos but great content wise - https://www.atlassian.com/agile/tutorials .

Please check these nd let me know your feedback.

Cheers

Suvradip

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 23, 2021

I haven't check those Agile tutorials. I'm going to check them out. Thank you, @Suvradip Paul

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 23, 2021

You're welcome @Huwen Arnone !

Like Huwen Arnone likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events