Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Free JIRA - Can you still Integrate with other Apps on Free Version?

James Daniel March 25, 2021

Hello everyone!

Our organization is doing some testing around in JIRA in the Free Version and had some specific questions to see if anybody can help us on:

1. Free version says we have up to 10 users. Are these users who will need to access our scrum boards and can provide comments and create stories/tasks, etc? Curious how the jump goes from a 10 user limit to a 10,000 user limit just by paying $7/month?
  2. ServiceNow integration - we currently use ServiceNow at an Enterprise level, so if we wanted to continue using ServiceNow but integrate with JIRA whenever a service ticket is created in SNOW, is this possible with the free version of JIRA? I understand app-integrations might have a cost tied to it, so I am curious if you can still pay for the integration and continue to use the free basic version of JIRA.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to hearing about the benefits of using JIRA!

1 comment

Comment

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2021

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the community! I hope you can indeed make the jump to 10.000 users over time. That would mean both your organisation as well as your Jira implementation have become an amazing success! Just to put things into perspective, though: be aware that those 7$ are the average price per user, not for the entire product ;-).

Yes, you can integrate marketplace apps into your free instance. Pricing will always be something set forth by the vendor of the app and does not impact the pricing of the core product. So check out the Atlassian marketplace if you want to learn more about that.

Like James Daniel likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events