I'm new here - Hi everyone

Omar TAZI September 21, 2018

So what can I say...?

I'm Omar, and [I'm New here].  It's also a first time, I've never really been part of an online community. I'm kind of an introvert, but Atlassian have sent me a very kind automatic welcoming email inviting me to join the community, I couldn't decline the invite.

So what can I say...I live and work in Paris, France as a Business Analyst/ Product Owner.

I've been a Jira user for issue tracking and monitoring, and for product backlog management.

Now I'm on a new Project, and I'll need to setup a the whole Project on Jira, including the workflow,  Blacklog / Sprints / Releases / Test cases. 

I'm sure I'll find the answers and help, but be advised... a noob has arrived.

Thanks in advance for all the ressource, looking forward to read you soon
Omar

2 comments

Comment

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2018

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Omar TAZI September 21, 2018

Thank you Mikael!

Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 24, 2018

Hello and thanks for posting! Noobs are very welcome here :)

We have an Atlassian User Group in Paris and it looks like they're meeting soon (October 10): https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-paris-presents-aug-paris-10-octobre-2018

You should go if you can! Another excellent resource.

Omar TAZI September 25, 2018

Thanks Stephanie,

I'll be happy to go.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events