Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you already tried Jira Work Management?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2021

Hi,

Jira Work Management is still quite a new product and I've been wondering how the new users of Jira like it.

• Have you already tried Jira Work Management?
  • If so, which teams are using it and what for?
  • Do you like it?
  • Are you able to use it easily?
  • If not, what are the problems your facing?
  • Do you miss some functionality?

Thank you!

4 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2021

looks interesting

is it free for now or also in the future?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2021

@Alexander Pappert 

Here's the plans and pricing.

You can start a new trial with Standard plan of you can just go for Free, if 1-10 users is enough for you and you don't mind the limitations...

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 26, 2021

Not yet, but i am trying to explore it in the free plan ;)

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 26, 2021

It would be great if you let us know what do you think about it...

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2021

Sure, i managed to explore JWM a bit. I liked it and found it easy to use. If you are already working on Jira you can get on easily with it.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Hana Kučerová , exciting features.

I can see it can be customised for different business teams like Marketing, HR Finance etc. Are you aware of any plans to add more pre-configured business teams?

Cheers

Suvradip

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 28, 2021

Hi @Suvradip Paul ,

unfortunately no. There's Cloud Roadmap, where you can filter JWM to see, what's coming...

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2021

Explored it a little bit - I think it will be really useful for a lot of teams, and it's great that the features come as standard if you're a Software or JSM user

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2021

I totally agree, @Liam Green 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events