First steps

l_seplecan June 2, 2022

I'm not a beginner with Jira but I remember when I was, that I've searched through whole internet for materials, courses, books and any other that could help me to advance in this path. 
It would be useful for having case/topics presented for the beginners, sharing different links, materials etc. 

2 comments

Comment

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2022

Hi @l_seplecan @and welcome to the community!

I couldn't agree more with your suggestion, and usually I seek for articles posted by community leaders, atlassian team and partners in the product-specific groups. Search for articles on these groups  https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Products/ct-p/products they help keep up with the new releases in Atlassian ecosystem. 

Cheers,

Alex

l_seplecan June 2, 2022

Hi @Alex, tks - now I have a lot of materials, I know the products you've listed above.  Great work for them - totally agree with you.

Shivansh Sharma August 23, 2022

Hi @I_seplecan, I'm a beginner on JIRA, and looking for some valuable insights on how to use this platform more efficiently, would really appreciate if you could share some of those materials with us, Thanks

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @l_seplecan !

Hope you have a great sharing & learning experience here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events