You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hey there! I have an idea to use Jira for tracking the self-learning goals of the developers.
An ideal solution can be something like that:
1. I as a developer, want to be able to create the goal (task) of MongoDB certification process by watching some videos course or reading book.
2. I will create subtasks, for example - chapter 1, chapter 2
3. I will have a board with todo, in progress, done
4. Anyone in the company who interested in the same topic, can copy/duplicate my tasks and have their own progress board.
My questions are:
1. Do Jira have something that can fit it? Maybe even another Atlassian product that fits it better?
2. If there is no special solution for that, what is the best type of Jira's project that can fit this case better? It's hard to schoose just from lookign to the list this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/discovering-jira-applications-776636162.html