cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hope to learn more about JWM as it evolves

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2021

Hello all!

while I have leveraged the underlying capabilities of JWM (Jira Core). It is apparent that Atlassian intends to evolve it more independently as it’s own product. I hope that this group will be a place to share and learn more about this evolution. As someone who uses business projects frequently, I do hope that the business project templates become more powerful and flexible introducing new features and capabilities.

2 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2021

Welcome, Jack! We certainly hope you will share much of your experience and knowledge as well!

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 19, 2021

Hello, @Jack Brickey , welcome to the family! Glad tohave you here and to learn more together about JWM and its capabilities.  :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events