Encourage others to Join!

Hi All and I hope you have been having a good weekend!

I would like to encourage you to encourage others to join this group and to share some tips and tricks - and even problems! that you might encounter for JWM. 

@Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez and I will do our best to engage with you and post things when we see them as well. 

Thanks for joining in and spreading the word!

John

3 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2021

@John Funk - thanks for being available to help others with JWM! I also appreciate you taking the time to get me in on the early access preview for it too 🙏

Like John Funk likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2021

@John Funk  - Thanks Jon for this. I hope you also had a great weekend. Love to see such encouraging posts,

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2021

Thanks, @John Funk . As you say, we'll do the best to share all useful information we have and to help the Community.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events