Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Why there are fields in the Request Type Layout that are not contained in the View Issue Screen?

Edited

I marked all fields that I didn't add to the View Issue Screen of the Issue Type that is associated to my Request Type. I do not understand why they appear. The field Labels shows up in in the Request Type Layout but not in the (new) Issue View. But when I add Labels to my View Issue Screen it does of course. Fields like Assignee always show up in the Issue View, regardless of whether they are added to the View Issue Screen or not. (I can hide them in the Field Configuration but the fields still appear in the Request Type Layout.)  Please explain this behavior to me.

jira_frage.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Connor Rising Star Apr 20, 2022

I've noticed this behavior as well but, so far, haven't been able to find any Atlassian documentation to explain it. My best guess is some fields are simply hard coded to appear in the request layout screen, regardless of whether they've been added to the issue type screen configuration.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events