Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need resources to learn how to best configure JIRA General Service Management project

Amroz September 22, 2021

I am looking to learn more about the JIRA General Service Management capability. I don't find a lot of content online related to it. What is the best way to get more information on it?

My team is currently using emails to report issues with the existing system. My understanding is that with the help of JIRA General Service Management tool I would be able to receive issues reported via email to my JIRA project directly and auto-assign it and work with groups vi JIRA without having to work on email threads. I would love to learn more from a configuration standpoint to be able to use the tool to the best of its ability. 

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2021

Hi @Amroz 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!

0 votes
Amroz September 22, 2021

Thank you @Mayur Jadhav  for helping me get started.

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2021

Most Welcome @Amroz 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events