Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make several tickets from one front end form

Klaas Chielens September 2, 2020

I would like to make one request form for a new employee hire where a demand can be made for hardware, software, accesses etc. However these demands hw/sw/acc should be made into different tickets so each of these can have their own follow-up, instead of having this all put into one ticket. 

is this possible? 

4 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Henrique Degan September 2, 2020

Ola, 

Eu tenho o mesmo processo em nossa empresa, quando criado um Ticket de contratação de pessoas, quando é conformado a contratação fiz uma automação onde ele me gera varios outros tickets como exemplo:

Ticket pai contem a informação:

LOGIN DE REDE? Se SIM  = Ticket de CRIAÇÃO DE LOGIN DE REDE (NOME DO CONTRATADO)

E-MAIL = Se SIM  = Ticket de CRIAÇÃO DE EMAIL (NOME DO CONTRATADO)

NOTBOOK? = Se SIM  = Ticket de CRIAÇÃO DE SOLICITAÇÃO DE EQUIPAMENTO (NOME DO CONTRATADO)

Caso seja essa sua duvida, da sim, e se precisar de m,ais ajuda estou a disposição.

0 votes
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2020

Like Simon mentioned, there are multiple ways to set this up.

I'm on the team at Elements, and for our app Elements Copy & Sync, we wrote a tutorial on how you can set up an automatic onboarding process with multiple issues for Jira Server.

You can try apps for free for 30 days, so you can test them out to decide which one meets your needs.

0 votes
Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2020

Klaas, there are a few ways to do this depending on whether your instance is cloud or server. We wrote a case study on just this situation and cloning one request to multiple projects/teams. The app ProForma (i'm the PM) makes it particularly easy to build the forms and checklists for each team, but you can also do it with simple JSD forms.

In cloud you can use Deep Clone or Automation for Jira, while in server we found Automation for Jira is a good solution. But there are plenty of apps out there that can help with cloning issues into sub-tasks; separate requests in one project; or, multiple requests in different projects.

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2020

Hi Klaas,

You should create a sub-task in same request. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events