👋 Looking for new JSM users to test Atlassian training course

Hi all!

We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to complete our newest training course, Get started with Jira Service Management, and provide feedback on the experience. The course is fully self-paced and should take less than 30-min.

Anyone is eligible to participate. Bonus points if you are brand new to Jira Service Management or have just started using the tool recently.

Here’s how to start the beta test:

1. Open the free course and enroll here

2. Complete all lessons (as you would for any course)

3. Provide your feedback using the survey (see the final lesson of the course)

This beta test closes at 11:59pm PT on Sunday 1/9/22, so please make sure to enroll as soon as possible.

That’s all! If you have any questions, add a comment below and we'll get back to you. Thank you all for participating. Your perspective, thoughts, and feedback will help make this a powerful learning experience for new JSM users.

Cheers!

9 comments

Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Sure!! 

Like • # people like this
Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

- There were some GIFs and Images that were not showing properly. 
- Other than that I think the information was sufficient for a person who doesn't know anything about JSM.

:D 
sc0.PNG

Like • Andrew DeBell likes this
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

Sure, let me look into it.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2022

@Andrew DeBell done! I will not rehash all of my comments from the survey here, but will state that it is very basic in nature. Enough to give a new user a familiarity with the platform and navigate different screens, but would need a 102/201 course to go with it to provide more useful training for someone expected to work in JSM.

Andrew DeBell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2022

Thanks @Ammar Ahmed Butt for this screen capture. Good to know the images aren't loading properly. I will look into that issue.

Like • Ammar Ahmed Butt likes this
Andrew DeBell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2022

I appreciate that feedback @Andy Gladstone . This will be the first of three courses that make up 'JSM Fundamentals' learning path. New users will have the opportunity to take two more courses before they're expected to work in JSM.

Like • Andy Gladstone likes this
Sam Ayres January 5, 2022

Happy to help! I just enrolled and will follow up...

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022

I am hoping to have enough time to participate! Signing up now :)

Sam Ayres January 7, 2022

I just completed the course. Excellent work! I thought the information was presented in a very clean and succinct manner. I really thought the interactive portion of the training was great. We all know actually using the tool is some of the best training we can offer our users. I really have no critiques to offer. Great job!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events