Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to group by tickets according to the Epics on JIRA

Vera Qian January 8, 2021

How to group by tickets according to the Epics on JIRA for the Active Sprints?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

Hi @Vera Qian , 

you can use Swimlanes on your board to group tickets by Epic. You can have a look at the documentation here : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-swimlanes/

Basically, you will have to change your board configuration, so you need the be the board admin to do this.

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Vera Qian January 12, 2021

Hi @Alexis Robert ,

Thanks for the documentation sharing! I followed up the following steps, but I didn't find more(•••) -> Board settings. It's in the Board -> Configure instead.

After I found the location, I didn't have the right to change it. I'm the Project Administrator. What is that happening? What should I do? Thanks!

Vera

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

Hi @Vera Qian ,

you should ask the board administrator : even if you're project admin, you will need to be added to the board admin to make changes to it.

Like Vera Qian likes this
Vera Qian January 13, 2021

Thanks Alexis for the help, issue solved!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events