Hello Intro

Sue Wilson July 21, 2022

Good morning, world!

Sending a HUGE HELLO from Pennsylvania, USA to all corners of the globe touched by Atlassian wonder!

I've been a JIRA/Confluence Admin for almost 15 years now but, over the last few months, just started learning the ins & outs of JIRA Service Management admin.  Add to that, moving from server to cloud with a job shift, and it's been a wild, albeit pleasant, ride!

I look forward to viewing posts and asking questions to ramp up my JIRA Service Management skills.  Thanks in advance for your postings, questions, and answers!

AND, thanks for listening (well, reading)!

Have a happy day wherever you are!

3 comments

Comment

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

Welcome to the group, @swilson  👋

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

Welcome to the group. Also welcome to learning JSM. To me it was the hardest product to learn but after learning it was my favorite to work with.

Hope all is well and if you have question I am always will to help. But I am sure with your 15 years of knowledge you got this!

Like Sue Wilson likes this
Sue Wilson July 21, 2022

Thank you, @Aaron Geister !!

It is a bit tricky to learn, but I think having the JIRA Software admin background helped me gain enough understanding to be of some help already.  Time will tell though as I have a new project ramping up over the next month or so and they want it implemented 'fast'!  LOL

So far, so good, thanks!  And I appreciate your willingness to assist!  Trust me, every day I learn something new, so 15 years is just a counter of how long I've been consistently learning!  :-D  

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2022

@swilson I could agree more. I can say the same with the cloud changes and working in server and data center it has always been a learning experience everyday. I think that is why I love Atlassian so much. As admins we are always learning. 

Keep in touch and best of luck with everything.

Sue Wilson July 21, 2022

@Aaron Geister Exactly!  Server to Cloud, new to JSM, new to Global Automations, new to the JIRA to Salesforce Integrations....the last 5 months alone have been very exciting learning all these new tools & techniques.  I used to say, "Google is my best friend" as that was how I taught myself to administer JIRA & Confluence.  The Communities here have almost completely replaced Google OR Google takes me to Community answers all the time!  It's hard not to love Atlassian when you get to look forward to trying something new each day!  :-)

All the best to you, too.  Talk soon.

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2022

Welcome, @swilson ! 

Sue Wilson July 21, 2022

Thanks, @Alex !!

Like Alex likes this
Jospeh blessing December 1, 2022

Welcome 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events