Hello All

Coby Fuller January 27, 2022

Hello everyone,

New to Jira Service Management, but not new to Atlassian products. I'm trying to convince my company to migrate to Jira Service Management since we are currently in the market for a new tool.

7 comments

Comment

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

Welcome to the group! If you have any questions or need help coming up with arguments why to choose JSM just let us know.

Like Coby Fuller likes this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 27, 2022

Welcome, @Coby Fuller

You can count on us!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

Hi @Coby Fuller , is your company using any Atlassian products at this time? If so it's a much easier sell since JSM can integrate with your other products. Ultimately it comes down to what you were requirements are to be able to position the product against any alternatives.

Like # people like this
Coby Fuller January 27, 2022

Yes, we are currently using Jira Software as our work management tool. I'm still trying to convince them that Confluence and JSM would be a great addition to our tool belt. 

Curtis January 27, 2022

The Forester Wave™ just released their Enterprise Service Management review results and found Atlassian to be one of the leaders alongside ServiceNow. I would grab a copy of that, and share some of their findings.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2022

Welcome to the group @Coby Fuller 

Feel free to reach out with any queries.

My previous company made the move to JSM as we already had Software - they really do integrate well.

Karthick S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2022

Welcome @Coby Fuller 

Andrew van Ingen {ServiceRocket}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 13, 2023

Hi @Coby Fuller , did you end up migrating to JSM?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events