Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Done issues listed as unresolved

Erick December 12, 2019

I have a JSD next-gen project that is not marking my issues as resolved when I set them to a "done" status and I can't find how to fix it.

Since it's a next-gen project, I can't find a way to set the resolution field using the workflow.

This is a problem because I have a global filter that displays all my unresolved issues and all done issues from this project is showing up.

Thanks!

Erick

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Michael Andolfatto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2019

Hi @Erick ,

It looks like the functionality to add a resolution in next-gen projects is currently unavailable.

Testing it out, when an issue in a next-gen JSD project is moved into a status belonging to the Done category (green), it will send out an email notifying the customer that their request has been resolved (even though the field still is not marked as such) and will prompt the satisfaction survey.

Erick December 12, 2019

In a next-gen software project when you move an issue to the last board column, it sets the resolution, but in next-gen JSD there is no board.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events