It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how can I create a field in Jira Service Desk

soporte I'm New Here Jan 16, 2020

I am trying to create a field that I can display in all jira service desk projects.

Similar to the fields generated by jira service desk

1 answer

0 votes
edwin_vasquez Community Leader Jan 16, 2020

Hello Soporte!

Welcome to the Atlassian community! In order to add a custom field, you can follow the guides in the links below. Not sure if you use CLoud version or Server, so I included both. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Add a field on server version: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/adding-a-custom-field-938847222.html

Add a field on cloud version: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/adding-editing-and-deleting-a-custom-field-776636410.html

Does this answer your question?

Hola edwin muchas gracias por tu respuesta.

Realice esos puntos que menciona en la version de la nube, el problema se presenta ya que no aparece la opción de la pantalla de jira service desk JD.

Esa es la razon por la que no he podido agregar el campo. 

Muchas gracias

edwin_vasquez Community Leader Jan 19, 2020

Te refieres a que no puedes asociar el campo a la pantalla de Jira service desk?

edwin,

That cloud version link is going to a 404'd page.  I'd like that answer if you could point to it, thanks!

Andrew

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

ANNOUNCING: Early access ITSM features in Jira Service Desk

Meet the new and improved IT service management template for Jira Service Desk! Here are a few of the powerful features ready and waiting for you: Better focus on ITSM - clear ticket categories...

417 views 6 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you