It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where to find the rules/instructions for automatically generated task?

Apparently I can't figure out the right key words to search to find the solution to this, so I'll ask here. The previous IT Director set up some rules so that every 2 weeks/every month/some time period, a ticket is generated and assigned to someone to check something. I'll get a ticket once a month to check that computers are checking in with our monitoring agent, or I'll get one to make sure AV is working, etc. I am fairly certain that this is done through Automation for Jira. I want to look at what tasks already exists, but I can't seem to find something that says, "Here's your current automation rule set. Click here to edit a rule." Everything I find is 'Here's how you use Automation. Install this plug in, and do this/do that." I just want to look at what already exists, but my google fu is failing me. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I found it. I just wasn't searching hard enough. Digging into the Project Settings, then the Apps, I found where the Automation rules are. This query can be deleted.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

157 views 1 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you