Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace the default @mail

Frédéric Granier January 9, 2020

Hello,

I wanted to know if it was possible to remove the "jira@terresdecuisine.atlassian.net" from the ticket tools.

Exemple: A user call me or write me a mail at the address we create for assistance (the one i want to use in place of jira@..) ( the mail is "assistancesi@terresdecuisine.fr").

And what i want is, i create the ticket for the issue and the mail he will receive about the creation of the ticket will not be from "jira@..", but from ours "assistancesi@..".

So is it possible?

Thank you.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Amith Mathur {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2020

Hi @Frédéric Granier , 

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Atlassian Cloud comes with an internal SMTP server configured to send notifications. The internal SMTP server is not configurable, but you can configure Jira Cloud to send emails on behalf of your domain. For more information on how to use a custom 'Project Email Address' with your domain, refer to Configuring Jira Cloud to send emails on behalf of your domain.

Thanks,

Amith Mathur

Frédéric Granier January 9, 2020

Alright, thank you.

We will try an other way.

Have a nice day.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events