Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the ability to submit anonymously on a specific request type

Ron King January 3, 2020

Issue:  All other request types I need to know who submitted the request, but I have one request that I would like for the submission be anonymous.  The reason for this feature is to give the user the ability to submit security concerns or harassment for example.  They need to feel comfortable that no retaliation will come back to the.  

Question:  Is there a way to make this happen for one request type?  if not, is there a way to hide the requestor from the portal screen and I can flip the requestor to another account on the backend.  This way it comes over unknown to who submitted the request.

Recap:  All other Request types should function with the known users.  

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2020

@Ron King 

This is not possible as the option on how users access a portal is project based. Hence if you restrict submissions on your project to only users who are customers, no anonymous users would be able to submit a request within this particular portal.

If however you want anonymous users to be able to submit requests then create a new portal and request type and announce this or add this so users who want to submit anonymous requests can go to this one portal for help.

Hope this helps.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events