Jira Service Desk Demo Account

Jessica Hitchens February 11, 2020

Am I able to repurpose the demo account for service desk or should I create a new one?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2020

Hello @Jessica Hitchens and welcome to the Atlassian community!

If you are referring to the free trial and account, you should have a site created and you can go in there and request an extension of the trial or delete it. You could delete and request a new trial as well.

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2020

Did this answer your question?

Jessica Hitchens February 13, 2020

Not exactly, I'm trying to determine if I can just use this demo project or if I need to create a new one now that I've decided to proceed with using Service Desk.Snip20200213_4.png

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2020

Oh, I'd delete that one and continue with a new.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events