Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to activate the JIRA service desk demo?

Stuart Ross January 15, 2020

So my manager and myself are the only ones currently running as administrators on the new service desk that he created, Ive just been introduced very recently so my knowledge is limited.

He got a head start and has already been creating dummy requests and such and apparently its part of a step by step demo/tutorial (I think there are 7 steps).

Every time I look for this on JIRA sites all that pops up is their live demos they display rather than the interactive tutorial. Is this a 1 time thing upon creating a service desk project? Or is it possible for me to start one as well?

Thanks for your time.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2020

Hello Stuart,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When we add Jira Service Desk to a site, it will show the Demo project with some steps to learn how to use it.

This step by step is visible only in this demo project and it’s not possible to enable on other ones.

On Jira, there are no limits for the number of projects, so you can create a new one and let it closed for you to test, so only you will have access. If you need, I can send you screenshots of the steps we see on the Demo project, so you can follow it on your own project.

There are some new videos on our youtube channel that may also help you learn JSD:

If you have any questions about Service Desk functionalities, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events