Is it possible to view releases on a service desk project the same or similar way as jira software?

LIndsay Kiefer January 6, 2020

We recently switched models of our project to better handle the customer portal and have users request certain features. Every quarter all the closed tickets need to be added into a release. From the Kanban Board i can view the release button and release items closed in this quarter. However i lost the functionality to be able to view the releases (current and previous) from the left side of the column in the project view. Is there a way to add it as a "quick button" of sorts without having to go to project>project settings>versions > etc. 

I'm running Jira Service Desk 4.0.2/Software 8.0.2

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2020

Hi @LIndsay Kiefer  - not sure if it exists in the Server version, but in Cloud we can Add a shortcut on the left nav panel. 

Other than that, you probably just want to create a bookmark for it. 

LIndsay Kiefer January 7, 2020

Thank you that did work by adding in the link to the version page.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2020

Great! Glad that worked for you.  :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events