I cannot see the team members in a project

saurav_rimal_hotmail_account February 25, 2020

Hi team

I am new in jira service desk, and have been trying to add project and team members under my user account.

I have even added team members for projects, but in a project I cannot see who I have added, there is only option to 'add team' but cannot see members in that particular project.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2020

WELCOME!!

Welcome to both Community and @saurav_rimal_hotmail_account -we've got you covered, don't worry!
Some advice in general, do a thorough search in community to see if your question is already covered.... also, follow @Jack Brickey to watch for his discussions, articles and answers.... he's somewhat the King of the "Pumpkin-JSD" Patch! 🤴
(Check out one of my favourite Community JSD posts of all time here: Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!)

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

1) Do you have all the right admin settings to perform what you want to do?

2)Per JSD project, have you already checked which people are assigned to your project?
You check that under Project Settings -> People
It is possible to manage people on individual basis as well as as a group (see below)

QUESTION

Are you able to share censored screen-shots of what you're seeing on your side so we can see where and how you are stuck...?

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 06.48.27.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events