Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am customer with Money Lion and the set up of your program is giving your company a bad reputation

Phillip Wohlford September 16, 2019

Money Lion has Jira set up to create a ticket. They do NOTHING TO RESOLVE THE TICKET AT ALL and then when you respond an automated response comes back that "you are responding to a closed ticket".  There is never personal involvement and use your program to not deal with the issue or complaint provided.  The personal touch with resolving issue seem to not happen and the automated emails never deal with the issue but on the surface generate irritation and frustration with a customer.  I have an MBA from University of Phoenix, A green belt certification in six sigma, and MS in Psychology with an emphasis in Industrial Organizational Psychology and I have vast experience in observing operations and determining variance and issues within that process.  The automated email feature available with your software should not be used as an excuse or a benefits to not address issues brought forth by customers. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events