It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am customer with Money Lion and the set up of your program is giving your company a bad reputation

Money Lion has Jira set up to create a ticket. They do NOTHING TO RESOLVE THE TICKET AT ALL and then when you respond an automated response comes back that "you are responding to a closed ticket".  There is never personal involvement and use your program to not deal with the issue or complaint provided.  The personal touch with resolving issue seem to not happen and the automated emails never deal with the issue but on the surface generate irritation and frustration with a customer.  I have an MBA from University of Phoenix, A green belt certification in six sigma, and MS in Psychology with an emphasis in Industrial Organizational Psychology and I have vast experience in observing operations and determining variance and issues within that process.  The automated email feature available with your software should not be used as an excuse or a benefits to not address issues brought forth by customers. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Best Practices in Jira Align

Hello Jira Align customers! In order to better serve you on your journey with Jira Align, the Community team has worked with the Jira Align team to curate the content in this collection to better s...

60 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you