Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send reports or filters automatically via emails in excel or csv format

Prachi Nema April 22, 2020

Dear All,

I want to fetch a report which includes count of Open, Resolved tickets and SLA success rate of Response and resolution SLA  of One day data within in a one report only and send via email in a excel or csv format without any manual intervention.

Actually in that report, team wise issue created and resolved count and response and resolution SLA success rate with respective teams. I want all these conditions in one report only.

I  have tried filter section of issues but it doesn't include the count of tickets and also it have the option subscription which can help to send via email but not in excel or csv format.

I have also tried Report section , in which Count is available but send via email functionality is not available and also it is showing data of 48 hours Or 7 days , I want to display data of  one day only in that report.

I am using Jira Service Desk 3.16.0.

Please help me with this and let me know if any work around is available.

Regards,

Prachi

3 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2020

Hello @Prachi Nema 

You can may be try the jira cloud add-on for google sheets, it allow you to create a report based on a filter.

You will be able to choose when to update automatically the data.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/use-jira-cloud-for-sheets/

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Try-the-new-Jira-Cloud-add-on-for-Google-Sheets/ba-p/1016436

Hope this helps

Prachi Nema April 22, 2020

Thanks for your respone. @Mohamed Benziane 

1 vote
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2020

You can send a list of issues like this within the body of the email using Notification Assistant for Jira. At this time, we don't support CSV or Excel as an attachment.

0 votes
PhilSpo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events