It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do i convert my otrs configuration into jira service desk? Edited

I want to shift my ITSM from otrs to jira servcie desk. i need the same setting in the jira service desk.

e.g queues, unlimited agents, customers, reports etc.

Kindly help me about this query.

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Mohsin, 

First of all, welcome to the Atlassian Community. It is good to have you here. :)

For your request, I would advise you to read this Atlassian article talking about imports of data from other service desk platforms (into the Cloud and Server versions): https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-desk-evaluator-resources/jira-service-desk-import-from-other-service-desk-platforms.

However, I would like to raise a point of attention regarding the number of agents. In fact, in Jira Service Desk, there is no limit for the server's version only (and there are different pricing levels depending on the nomber of agents you need). For the Cloud version, there is a limit of 5000 agents
For more information about the pricing: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk/pricing

I hope this will help. 

Boris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

103 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you