It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I set the Time to Resolution in days rather than hours/minutes?

Hi,

I've been trying to figure out how to set the Time to Resolution in xx days format rather than the hours/minutes format but I couldn't find the documentation anywhere for cloud JSD. The turnover time is 30 days, so it's hundreds of hours, which makes it quite awkward.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot.

Best wishes,

Cindy

2 answers

0 votes

Hello Cindy,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When using Jira Service Desk Cloud, currently the only option for SLAs is to show it in hours. The field for Goals is different from the Time Tracking, for example, where we can add days.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Regards,
Angélica

Hi Angelica, hope this will be resolved for JSD Cloud. I noticed this issue is on-going since 2013, really hope 2020 will mean we have the option for SLAs to show in days/weeks/months!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Hi @Cindy Chan 

Another option you can try - is to use an application SLA Time and Report.  It allows count SLA time for issues from Service Desk (but cannot configure it). Users of this add-on can choose the time data format they prefer: minutes, hours, days or weeks.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

240 views 2 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you