Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email issue

Frédéric Granier December 31, 2019

Hello,

My company want to use this application for ticket management.
And actually i almost finish but i just don't understand something in the notification email system.
I want to use 3 email model:

1-The creation of ticket

2-The modification of statue (saying an agent is in charge of the ticket)

3-And the last one for the completion of the ticket.

But the second mail (modification of the statue) also appears when i do the completion of the ticket. When i complete the ticket, in my mail i receive in 1 mail the second one, then just below, the third. I don't know if i'm clear.

So my question is, what is possible to do for having 3 distinct mail for the evolution of the ticket, and not having that double mail in one.

Thank you.

EDIT: Hi, Sorry i forgot to come back here, but i did the personnalized notification and everything works well, i didn't noticed there was this option the first time. Thank you for your answer everyone.

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2020

Hi

If you want to customize all email notifications, go to your notification scheme setting for desired project(s) and disable reciving email for all events except these: Create Issue, Close Issue. Then edit your workflow and add a generic event to its transition (I consider you assign the ticket to agent using this transition) in order to send the second email.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2019

Hi @Frédéric Granier  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you send a screenshot of what you see in the Customer Notifications section of the Project Settings?

0 votes
Johan Soetens _Dumblefy_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2019

Hi Frédéric,

please have a look at the Customer Notifications in your JSD project.

Jira Service Desk: Edit Customer Notifications

Configuring service desk notifications

You'll be mostly interested in:

• Request created
  • Customer-visible status changed
  • Request resolved
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events