Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what type of support is given to someone who is completely green when it comes to technology?

Maria Calamanan January 20, 2020

I am a 38 year old mother to a boy who knows more than me when it comes to coding and technology. I would like to reach out and ask as to what type of support am I able to obtain from the developer community if I have ideas that can only be implement to the help of innovative and technologically savvy people?

2 answers

2 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

Hi Maria!

If you have any specific questions, there are many people in Atlassian Community who have experience customizing Confluence and are great at providing helpful technical advice.

If you'd like to hire a service, you may be interesting in connecting with an Atlassian Partner. These are third-party developers recommended by Atlassian to provide solutions in Atlassian products.

Let us know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks!
Zak

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2020

Hi @Maria Calamanan ! 

In addition to the Atlassian Community or connecting with an Atlassian Partner as @Zak Laughton mentioned, Atlassian University has several free training resources. It's a great catalog!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events