fixing or disabling "Provide Feedback" button

Scott.beetley July 8, 2020

Hi -new user to Confluence Server taking over for an individual who's left the organization. 

In other words, I have no idea what I'm doing. 

Our "Provide Feedback" button on our public KB doesn't work. The form pops up but when users hit submit, there's an error that says: 

"Oops! Something went wrong...

There was a problem submitting your feedback, likely due to the configuration of this form. You might want to contact the site owner to let them know about this issue."

As I am now the site owner, I need to either fix this or turn the feature off. I'm not sure where to go in the settings to do that. If someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be greatly appreciated. 

If it matters, we're using a Brikit theme, I'm honestly not sure if this button is part of the Confluence part or the Brikit configuration. The error occurs when using incognitio mode, after clearing the browser cache, and when using  a different browser altogether. I've attached pictures. Thanks!

error.JPG      provide feedback.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Krzysztof Daukszewicz [CoreSoft Labs]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 9, 2020

To be honest I've never seen such a button in Confluence. You sure this is not some kind of App?

Scott.beetley July 10, 2020

That's entirely possible. I'm not sure of anything, but if I can eliminate it as a Confluence thing, then that still helps as it will limit where I look for solutions. 

I can't find it in any of the apps that are running in our instance, so at this point I don't think it is but as I said, I'm new to the platform so I'm just making best guesses.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events