Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my question marked as spam ?

thiema October 7, 2019

Hello everybody,

I've a serouse issue on a productive system. Thats why I am asking for help. Unfortunately the post is marked as spam. Could somebody please tell me why ?

Thats the post:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-startup-takes-very-long-time-afer-upgrade-to-6-15-2/qaq-p/1195111

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2019

Hi @thiema ,

Our spam filter unfortunately goes overboard fairly often. It doesn't distinguish well between logs and spam which often leads to real posts getting stuck in quarantine. Sorry about the wait you've had over the weekend! I've marked your posts as clean and am working through removing the duplicates.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2019

It is possible that you have posted some external links/ too much data (too long information) due to which your question may have been marked as spam automatically.

Try to post the question again with only the specific information related to your issue.

thiema October 7, 2019

Yes I did post logs and the link to the confluence upgrade guide. Does it matter how the logs are formatted ? I used code formatting tags.

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2019

Probably the logs would have been the reason.

Try to post the question again with only error part of the logs or an image of the error in the logs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events