Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where could I check out examples of well designed and implemented team space?

Dmitry V Sidorov February 23, 2020

I'm a software engineer in a team of 6 developers. My organization is looking into using Confluence. I was asked to research and present on 'team space'. As part of my research I'd like to check out how others organize their team spaces. 

I was given this as one of the examples out here:  https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/FHIR/Meetings  - there is a number of good ideas here but I'd like to see a bit more specific examples e.g. Conf space for small software dev team. Makes sense?

Thanks in advance,

Dmitry Sidorov

2 answers

2 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 23, 2020

There are likely to be screenshots of great spaces in the articles section here

Here are 3 good ones to check out:

Dmitry V Sidorov February 23, 2020

Kat, thx for your note - I'm checking out resources you posted and will let you know how it goes. Cheers ;-)

Dmitry V Sidorov March 4, 2020

Hi Kat,

I'm actually specifically looking for space examples (and provided a link to a public space that was suggested to me earlier). Sooo... meaning, more examples like linked one -  not how-to's, best practices, etc although that info is also useful. Does it make sense?

Thx again for suggestions Kat ;-)

Like Ruchira Parchur likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 5, 2020

I'll see what I can find :)

0 votes
Ruchira Parchur March 5, 2020

I agree with @Dmitry V Sidorov . We have recently moved to Confluence and I'm still struggling to find a good example of a well used Space/Pages/Links/Media etc. I have gone through a lot of How to...articles but not noticed any examples/sample work-spaces that could be a starters heaven.

Proxy mail
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

Hi @Ruchira Parchur , @Dmitry V Sidorov , @Kat Warner I agree with Ruchira as it has taken my team a lengthy effort trying to find a well-structured confluence space to draw inspiration from.

I wanted to get in touch to see if your previous conversation did manage to successfully find any existing confluence spaces of a company that might have been helpful for yourselves and could be of similar assistance to us in onboarding swiftly to confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events