It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where could I check out examples of well designed and implemented team space?

I'm a software engineer in a team of 6 developers. My organization is looking into using Confluence. I was asked to research and present on 'team space'. As part of my research I'd like to check out how others organize their team spaces. 

I was given this as one of the examples out here:  https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/FHIR/Meetings  - there is a number of good ideas here but I'd like to see a bit more specific examples e.g. Conf space for small software dev team. Makes sense?

Thanks in advance,

Dmitry Sidorov

2 answers

2 votes

There are likely to be screenshots of great spaces in the articles section here

Here are 3 good ones to check out:

Kat, thx for your note - I'm checking out resources you posted and will let you know how it goes. Cheers ;-)

Hi Kat,

I'm actually specifically looking for space examples (and provided a link to a public space that was suggested to me earlier). Sooo... meaning, more examples like linked one -  not how-to's, best practices, etc although that info is also useful. Does it make sense?

Thx again for suggestions Kat ;-)

Like Ruchira Parchur likes this

I'll see what I can find :)

I agree with @Dmitry V Sidorov . We have recently moved to Confluence and I'm still struggling to find a good example of a well used Space/Pages/Links/Media etc. I have gone through a lot of How to...articles but not noticed any examples/sample work-spaces that could be a starters heaven.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in New to Confluence

Fast-track your Confluence onboarding with the Confluence product guides!

Hey there! New in town? Check out the new Confluence product guides! They are chock-full of helpful tips, tricks, and best practices to get you and your team started.  Here’s a quick overview...

764 views 3 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you