• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Public access to Confluence pages (depending on the license)

Hey guys,

on this page you describe how to set up a page for public access:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/setting-up-public-access-934718729.html

I'm just trying it with my self-hosted trail version but it doesn't work. I have to change my global permissions. When I take a look there "anonymous access" I read the information "Anonymous users are not included in your license limit."

What license do I have to buy change this setting? Also possible in "small teams with 10 users?

1 answer

1 vote

A couple of things...careful which page you look at for documentation depending on your version--that page is for Cloud and it sounds like you are using Server.  There is usually a way to switch in the upper-right of the page.  Now having said that, I'm going to break my own advice. If you look at the link below, the cloud side says that anonymous access is not included in the free version:

https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing

The server side does not break it down the same way so I'm just guessing that they both follow the same model, but I could be wrong.

Wade

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in New to Confluence

Fast-track your Confluence onboarding with the Confluence product guides!

Hey there! New in town? Check out the new Confluence product guides! They are chock-full of helpful tips, tricks, and best practices to get you and your team started.  Here’s a quick overview...

1,018 views 3 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you