It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Please tell me how to arrange the images horizontally in the new UI. Edited

In the old UI, I was able to arrange the dropped images neatly and horizontally as shown below. Please tell me how to arrange them in the same way in the new UI.

【Old UI】

f937fe112db33b62b068b6f0db60d515.png

*Supplement
With the new UI, it is difficult to adjust the size and spacing, and it is difficult to adjust one by one because the center alignment is standard when inserting images.

【New UI】

37ce5f0804c3668bb52efc5ad1c8da52.jpg

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @典樹-Tenju-,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's very nice to meet you.

First, I wanted to share with you the ticket we are working on to correct this issue:

• CONFCLOUD-68501 Allow Images to be inserted inline or in an sentence in the New Editor

I recommend using the Layouts feature for this:

CleanShot 2019-12-13 at 16.09.20.png

There are a few different ones you can choose from:

CleanShot 2019-12-13 at 16.09.58.png

You can add multiple on a page, and add your images inside each section, like this:

CleanShot 2019-12-13 at 16.10.39.png

The borders won't display when you publish the page. The downside here is that you can only increase the image size as large as the section will allow you to.

Another workaround would be to create a Table instead. The borders will display when you publish the page, but you will have difficulty increasing the image size outside of the range of the table as well.

If you have any other features that you're sorely missing from the new editor, have a look at our Confluence Cloud Editor Roadmap. Someone else might have asked about the same. We'll include any missing features there, along with their workarounds and any bug or feature request tickets that may apply.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in New to Confluence

Fast-track your Confluence onboarding with the Confluence product guides!

Hey there! New in town? Check out the new Confluence product guides! They are chock-full of helpful tips, tricks, and best practices to get you and your team started.  Here’s a quick overview...

735 views 3 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you