Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permission for download word, exel, pdf without asking

Lucie Toorenaar October 15, 2019

I uploaded pdf files, word documents and exelfiles in my space and page. How do I give permission to my colleagues without asking permission for every document? I checked Confluence, but only see to export the space, not the page on which those documents are. 

Please support.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2019

Hello @Lucie Toorenaar ! It seems that we need to look into the permissions and restrictions of your pages and spaces. I am not really sure if you are using our Cloud or Self-hosted platforms, so here is the documentation for both, Lucie:

If you need everyone to be able to see the attachments, you should change the space permissions to allow everyone (via group or individual permissions) to access the space.

Also, if there are page restrictions on the pages in which the attachments are found, you need to remove those. The current issue might be caused due to the fact that those users do not have access to your space or page.

Let us hear from you, Lucie!

Lucie Toorenaar October 17, 2019

Hi all, 

sorry for the delayed answer. the answer was very useful, I already changed the space permissions.

Thanks again for support.  

Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2019

Hey, thanks for reaching back, @Lucie Toorenaar ! Glad to hear that your issue is now solved.

Come share with our community in the future!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events